Thursday, July 10, 2008

what happened to June?

Okay seriously... i think the entire last month just went by while i was sleeping. I know it did exist because i remember working, but as far as seeing friends, that barely happened. There have been a few updates in life. Karie is currently living with Jon and me. We are a little like Three's Company, but Jack actually gets some in this situation. I have been working, and have met a few of my early career goals by playing Jean Harlow and also a dead girl for a crime show. Our fabulous best man Justin came to visit and while he was in town finally decided to commit to a move out here. He and Karie will be moving in together sometime in August. My current obsession is a series or a saga if you will of books called Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and the newest Breaking Dawn. They are gothic/romance/fantasy/AWESOME! I am actually infatuated with a fictional character. Not the boy who will portray him in the film version, although Robert Pattinton is no one to run away from, but the actual written character has stolen my heart. Probably because he is a romantic male figure written by a woman and in no way could possibly exist in the real world. Oh and he is a vampire! That helps. In the past week i have read the first three books of the series and lapped Karie who is also reading them by rereading the first book. I will most likely continue this pattern until the 4th book is released August 2nd. I already have it on hold when the shipment arrives at the Borders around the corner. Also the movie of the first book comes out December 12th and i can guarantee i will be in line with all the 12 year old girl for opening night. Okay so now you see what I mean... I am literally obsessed. I think that Stephanie Meyer, the author, laced the pages of the books with crack. But moving on..... if i can bear it.
Not a lot else is new, I am back in contact with an old friend....my first "real" boyfriend to be exact. Although I am sure this contact will be brief as history has proven that to become a pattern in life. He will be going back to the giant sandbox of war and doing prison duty for the next year. So until he is back in the states, ...hopefully for good this time...stupid stop loss, i am sure our communication will return to its usual intervals. Also i am currently on hold/avail for a national commercial for maytag where i would play a trashy jersey gal on the slot machines. I really want this avail to actually turn into something. In the past I have been put on hold so many times i lost count but it never amounted to many bookings. Okay so that wraps up another boring rambling of my current sitch in life. THE END

1 comment:

Jon Morrow said...

You landed the commercial, YAY!